Iroajugh is a highly resourceful and Multi-Skilled Social Entrepreneur, with over 20 years cross-functional professional consultancy experiences in PR & Development Communication at both corporate, public and agency side. He worked for 10 years rising to position of Director, PR & Corporate Communication for the Global Scansystems Limited–Nigerian Customs Services, Destination Inspection Scheme Implementation (2006-2015).
Iroajugh received a B.A in Mass Communication and M.Sc. Marketing PR, both from the University of Nigeria; and a Certificate in Advance Writing and Reporting from the School of Media and Communication, Pan Atlantic University, Lagos. He also received nine certificates of Completions in related areas of Peacekeeping and International Conflict Resolution, Global Terrorism, International Humanitarian affairs, etc., from the United Nations Institute of Training and Research, (UNITAR) among other certificates and awards. He is currently doing a PhD in Development Communication at the Institute of Strategic and Development Communication, Nasarawa State University.
He is the Convener, Sustainability RoundTable and Member, Board of Training Faculty, Abuja Enterprise Agency. He is a Professional Member/Training Faculty, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR); Member, Inter-Agency Network on Education in Emergency (INEE); Governing Board Member/Secretary, Legog Foundation (aka. League for Good Governance), among many other engagements and Responsibilities
He has cross-functional consultancy experiences with Regional, National, Public and Private organisations, including; ECOWAS, EU, CAFOD, INEC, Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning/UNDP ISDEVCOM, Nasarawa State University, Society for Family Health, Institute of Quality Management, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, Institute of Entrepreneurship, University of Nigeria, Institute of Direct Marketing, Abia State Government, etc.
- ECOWAS (Research/ Documentation & Data Management)
- Lagos State Government (LASPARK Green Lagos Project, Research & Capacity Building)
- Catholic Agency for Oversea Development, CAFOD – (Research, Capacity Building, Community Relations & Peace Advocacy)
- Independent Electoral Commission (Capacity building & Election coordination)
- Chattered Institute of Personnel Management (Learning Facilitation & Examiner)
- National Open University (Course Contents Development/Editing/Examiner)
- ISDEVCOM, Nasarawa State University (Research, Concept Development, Conference Management & Marketing)
- Catholic Agency for Oversea Development (Research, SBCC Evaluation & Learning Facilitation)
- Society for Family Health (Research & SBCC Evaluation)
- Institute of Quality Management (Learning Facilitation)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (Research, Contents & Concept Development, Learning Facilitation)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship (Research, Contents Development, Website & Social Media Management)
- National Theatre (Capacity Building)
- University of Nigeria, (Research, Concept & Business Development)
- Institute of Direct Marketing (Research & Learning Facilitation),
- ROK Foundation, Perception Audit, Data Mining & Visualization, Etc.
Iroajugh is married and have Children.